8 SIGNS YOUNG CHILDREN MAY BE STRUGGLING
1. Signs of backward progress in skills.
2. Fussiness and irritability.
3. Difficulty falling asleep and waking up more in the middle of the night.
4. Nausea and vomiting, constipation or loose stools, or new complaints of stomach pain.
5. Anxiety when they have to separate from their family, clinginess, not wanting to socialize and fear of going outside.
6. Hitting, frustration, biting and more frequent or intense tantrums.
7. Bedwetting after they are potty trained.
8. Aggressive behavior.