top of page
LOVE AND SUPPORT
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Parenting isn't easy. That's why Simply Healthcare and the FCAAP are here to work with parents by equipping them with the necessary resources to care for their child's mental health.
8 SIGNS YOUNG CHILDREN MAY BE STRUGGLING
1. Signs of backward progress in skills.
2. Fussiness and irritability.
3. Difficulty falling asleep and waking up more in the middle of the night.
4. Nausea and vomiting, constipation or loose stools, or new complaints of stomach pain.
5. Anxiety when they have to separate from their family, clinginess, not wanting to socialize and fear of going outside.
6. Hitting, frustration, biting and more frequent or intense tantrums.
7. Bedwetting after they are potty trained.
8. Aggressive behavior.
About Our Leather
Imagining a safe place
bottom of page